The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Manic Mondays # 32 - Sunshine

"I wrote this song at a very dark point in my life...the irony of it all is that the end result of this song is very uplifting...discussing everything from my personal issues, single parent families, and even the present state of our soldiers being over seas in a war that they don't understand...Pajozo did the production and Julius Francis laced the hook...this is one of the singles from myself and Pajozo's up coming album project...this song is GOOD music...so if anyone can't feel it they must not have a pulse...props to everyone who supports."
-K. SPARKS

K. Sparks -
Sunshine

Just a little late...

No comments: