The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

J. Cole


So, lately I've just been coasting on the current music I have in the library, not really lookin into much...but I guess you could say I've been in need of some new stuff, a new artist, a new album..(although I did get my hands on Mos Def's The Ecstatic, which is very promising). But anyway I just decided to check out a 2DB post that intrigued me, and sure enough my instincts were correct. J. Cole is pretty much what I needed for my library to spice it up again. Check him outtt. The Warm Up mixtape dropping soon.

J. Cole - Grown Simba

J. Cole - Dead Presidents II

J. Cole - Heartache

1 comment:

Jared Fiorino said...

Really enjoying the blog man. Keep it up! I just joined twitter, so I'm following you there too.
peace.