The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Thursday, July 24, 2008

"Abracadabra the crowd went def..."


Departure

As the tears welled up in my eyes, my momma said son what happened? Sometimes i cant breathe cuz theres so much crap man, I called on god but he dont call back and, fight to stay sane while the devils laughin', Last night I was across the tracks, with freddy and black teddy just playin a crap game, smokin' on stank, sippin' on drank, when Brian came flyin' up the block like batman, *pant* *pant* mini got killed, his wig got peeled in the cali yoo, by some 10 ward niggas that we barley know, i said hold up woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, you must be jokin', but he wasn't laughin', Freddy passed out in the grass and thats when, his mother came outside, and said wheres mini? i looked down at the ground I don't know where hes at ma'am, lump in my throat i just lost my best friend, Connecticut mini with the east-coast accent,Top it all off, my older cousin mookie got caught with some yellow cap valves of crack man, Its time for me to leave home, ah thats that man, it aint much left here to see for a black man, Ima spread my wings, persue this rap thing, kiss my baby sister, tell her ill be back, im on I-10 eastboud to manhattan, NYC yes sir thats rapland, a one way ticket, a trunk of clothes, i spent my last 25 cent on pacman, mister bus driver set me free, just take me to New York and let me be.

-Jay Electronica

Jay Electronica - Departure

No comments: