The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Friday, July 18, 2008

Batman: The Dark Knight - My Review


"Lets put a smile on that face..."

Well as you all know I went to see The Dark Knight this morning, and I've come back speechless. Seriously, and I quote my brother on this one: "There are no words to describe how great that movie was." This movie is going down in history for one of the greatest movies ever. Thank god for Christian Bale, and Heath Ledger (R.I.P.), they played the best batman and joker EVER. Ledger made Jack Nickleson look like an actual clown. There is nothing left to be said about this movie. Get off this blog right now and go see it.


4 Thumbs up (out of 4)

No comments: