The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Why so serious??

Alright guys, today I have a tight schedule, so if I don't post anything until tomorrow it's because:

1. I'm taking my senior pictures
2. I'm doing community service
3. I'm going to watch Batman at 12:01 AM

I'm pretty excited to see the Dark Knight. Been waiting since Batman Begins...its only natural that i go to the very first showing, its gonna be packed, but I already got my tickets online. I feel bad for the kids who missed the deadline, their loss. It's gonna be insane!

But don't worry, when I get back I have a couple things lined up for posting.

Keep rockin fresh.
- Optimus

2 comments:

Dustin d'Arnault said...

ummmm that is my business.....

Francis Vallejo said...

yo man you need the get more lil wayne up in here!!!

nah just playing....good blog man, id like to think that the tracks that i leaked to yer bro got to you at some point

-fv