The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"The game is full of homos backwards, mo hoes than rappers"

Blu & Exile - Below The Heavens

1. My World Is...
2. Simply Amazin'
3. Juice N' Dranks (Ft. Ta'Raach)
4. Cold Hearted (Ft. Miguel Jontel)
5. Good Life (Show Me) (Ft. Joseph & Aloe Blacc)
6. Blu Colla Workers
7. I Am... (Ft. Exile)
8. Dancing In The Rain
9. Party of Two
10. No Greater Love
11. The Narrow Path
12. In Remembrance...
13. First Things First (Ft. Miguel Jontel)
14. Soul Amazin' (Steel Blazin')
15. Life's a Gamble (Ft. Donel Smokes, Trek Life & Cashius King)
16. The World Is... (Ft. The KoochieMonstars)

Hmmm....what to say about this cat. Well first off this guy can rhyme like no tomorrow. Just listen to this album. He comes correct on EVERY SINGLE track. No lie. He flips crazy metaphors such as the one featured in the title. The minute i saw the album art for this album, my instincts told me to download it, and i guess they were right because i had this in rotation for at least a month. I don't know what else to say about it, except that you should DOWNLOAD THIS RIGHT NOW! ( if you dont already have it). Look out for My World is..., Simply Amazin', Cold Hearted, Good Life, Blu Colla Workers, I Am..., Dancing In The Rain, Party of Two, No Greater Love, and Soul Amazin' (Steel Blazin').

Get It!

No comments: