The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hang with the Mission gang!


Mission (Crown City Rockers) - One

1. Intro (new mix)
2. Contagious
3. Homework Pt. 1
(feat. JBL & Etch 1)
4. Pure Energy
5. 59 Pontiac
6. Disturbing Behavior
7. Homework Pt. 2
8. Now I Shine (feat. Ruby)
9. Mission:2
10. Headnod
11. Hands Up
12. Chocolate Milk And Apricots (live)
13. More Than You Know
14. Last Night
15. Homework Pt. 3
16. BS II MF (Actual Proof Remix)
17. Dont Stop (interlude)
18. It's The
19. Live Instrumental
20. Contagious (sconsin remix)
21. If (instrumental)

Well this is Crown City Rockers, before the Crown City, they still rocked as Mission. This was when Moe Pope was still apart of the group. Let me tell you Raashan and Moe really compliment eachother. Very good download, this ones a classic. Hip Hop meets jazz...yumm, a treat for the ears. Plus a bonus disk with remixes and whatnot.

Get It!

Bonus!

Password: http://rapalitos.blogspot.com/

No comments: