The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Thursday, July 3, 2008

"I'm 76 Trillion Years Old"


Jay Electronica - What the F*ck Is A Jay Electronica (unofficial compilation)

1. Spark Em Up (Intro)
2. Renaissance Man
3. My World (Nas Salute)
4. Extra Extra
5. Abaracadabra
6. Uzi Weighs A Ton
7. A Prayer For Michael Vick and T.I. (We Love You Family)
8. Dimethyltriptamine
9. Eternal Sunshine (The Pledge)
10. Bitches And Drugs
11. Trolley Stop
12. Hard To Get
13. Girlfriend
14. Be Easy
15. Dealing
16. Get Em
17. Victory Is In My Clutches
18. Somethin To Hold On To
19. I Feel Good
20. So What You Sayin
21. Walk With It
22. Katrina The Levees Broke

It might be bad quality, but who cares, Jay Elec can hang with the best and hold his own if not better. This dude is amazing. I cant even explain it, he spits intelligence, and truth. Not to mention a couple Emcee devouring rhymes. If you haven't heard him....you should download this right now. My friend [Jay] told me today that Jay Electronica is a acquired taste which is true, it took me a few listens to actually get me to play this album over and over. A few words of advice, listen to his lyrics first...then listen to the beat.

Get It!

(thanks to wdirmag.com for this compilation)

No comments: