The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Friday, July 4, 2008

Takin it to the next level

So...for the last 3 weeks, I've been going through some intense soccer training for, strength, agility, speed, and touch. But thats over...and now I'm on my own, if i want to get any better i have to stick to this workout. If I don't update this blog very much through the next month or so its because I'm stepping it up. I'm gunna get better even if it means breaking my legs to do so. I'm really inspired right now...Taking it to the next level.



"All by the will power of my gray skull like He-Man...see man, I'm much better than, these young fucks runnin amok yellin veteran, arms too short for them to sport them a letterman..."

- Jay Electronica

No comments: