The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Trolley Stop Ent. is proud to present...

One Day As A Lion - One Day As A Lion [EP]

1. Wild International
2. Ocean View
3. Last Letter
4. If You Fear Dying
5. One Day As A Lion

Since I love Rage, naturally I've been awaiting Zach De La Rocha's comeback for quite awhile, and not that its here, I'm pretty giddy. You should be too, because I'm providing you with the EP, even before it comes out! I'm downloading it at the moment, but I have no doubt that its going to be good. Check it out for yourself, get it while it's hot.

“One Day As A Lion is both a warning delivered and a promise kept.”

Get It!

No comments: