The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Some candy for the skull

So I'm browsing through the Skullcandy website, and I find that they created a bunch of new headphones for people to sport while rocking to their music, check out a few of my favorites:

To the left are their newest inventions, their called Double Agents. They are wireless, and along with that they can play music straight from the headphone via SD card. They're about 100 bucks, click the picture to check the specs, different colors, and maybe even to buy these bad boys if you're willing to shell out that much for headphones.




To the right we have the classic Hesh headphones, which were the original ones that I wanted. They now come in different styles, like the green/black shown. According to the website "this joint roars like a sea monster whupping Batman's ass." They go for about 50 bucks, not bad. Click the picture for specs, colors, or to buy 'em.




Over at the left again, we got new flavors for the original TI headphones. I really don't know why you would want so much gold on your head, but if that's your style go for it. These can set you back about 80 bucks. Click the picture for info, or to buy them.





Last but not least we have the Lowriders. I own a pair of these, the black and gold ones, and I've gotta say, they're durable, stylish, portable and can pump some amazing music into your deserving ears. The guys at Skullcandy have come up with a dozen new colors so no one person can be caught with the same color headphones (its happened to me before and its not very cool). If you're looking into getting a relatively inexpensive good pair of over the ear headphones, I recommend these. They'll cost you about 35-40 bucks depending on where you search (Bestbuy, or Target would be your best bet price wise). Click the picture for info, or to buy these little eardrum poppers.

No comments: