The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Thursday, August 28, 2008

First things first...

People Under The Stairs - Step Bacc/The Wiz (CDS)

1.Step Bacc
2.Step Bacc (Clean)
3.Step Bacc (Instrumental)
4.Step Bacc (A Cappella)
5.The Wiz
6.The Wiz (Clean)
7.The Wiz (Instrumental)
8.The Wiz (A Cappella)

First things first kids. It's been known that PUTS is about to drop their 5th album Fun DMC. I would like to grace you with the first 2 singles off the album, along with their instrumentals and acapellas. I as soon as I saw this, I flipped...you have no idea how excited I am right now. Enough talk, heres the link!

Get It!!!

Thanks to Heaps at MS for this!!

No comments: