The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Thursday, August 28, 2008

A very sociable DJ

45 - Hello Friends

1. Hello Friends
2. Struttin'
3. Searchin' ft. Tasita D Mour
4. The Night Life ft. Steph Pockets
5. Underground Superstar ft. Yu Sakai
6. Interlude Italiano
7. Tokyo Jazz Freak
8. Once Again
9. Wa
10. Can You Say Yes? ft. Marcellus Nealy
11. P. Simon
12. Solitude
13. Hello Friends (Lark Chillout for A.Y.B.Force Remix)

So I've had this for a little while, and it's pretty dope. I don't know much about the artist 45, but I do know that he's another dope DJ/producer straight out of Japan. The album is mainly instrumental with a few guests here and there. Overall this album is worth a download, I don't really have much to say about it...I guess I'm feeling kind of lazy today, but it doesn't matter the album's really dope, download it.

Get It!

No comments: