The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Guess whos back...besides Optimus

Alright kidds I'm back from my little vacation at the beach. It was fun, I needed to get away from some of the stress on my shoulders (senior in high school, deciding on colleges, career, SAT/ACT, girls...etc). So I'm gunna have to catch up on some of this stuff...

The Blueprint was a classic hip hop album contributed by the one and only HOV aka Jay-Z, but check this out, Jay-Z is comin' out with The Blueprint 3. The album is going to be mostly produced by K. West, and here's the first song to leak off of the project, and lemme tell you it's pretty baller! Check it out.

Jay-Z - Jockin Jay-Z (prod. Kanye)

No comments: