The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Monday, August 11, 2008

Jay Elec colaborating with....Lil Wayne?!?!?!



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

One thing that me and Optimus have in common is that we don't like Lil Wayne at all. It's not that he sucks, because I don't think that he does. It's the fact that he doesn't try, he was so good back in the day, and now...not so much. But this isn't about the downfall of Lil Wayne's skills, it's about why good artist continue to work with Lil Wayne. Kanye has worked with him, Ghostface has done a track with him, Lupe and Travie (Gym Class Heroes) where on the Arms Race (Remix) with him, and now Jay Electronica is saying that he wants to work with him on a "Bayou Classic" with him?!?!

I don't know what got into him, but I trully hope that it doesn't fall through.

-Jay "Shogun" Santos
The Morning Tilts

No comments: