The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lets take a walk to The Pharcyde

The Pharcyde - Labcabincalifornia

1. Bullshit
2. Pharcyde
3. Groupie Therapy
4. Runnin'
5. She Said
6. Splattitorium
7. Somethin' That Means Somethin'
8. All Live
9. Drop
10. Hey You
11. Y?
12. It's All Good!
13. Moment In Time
14. The Hustle
15. Little D
16. Devil Music
17. The E.N.D.

Ever since their Rock The Bells performance I've been mesmerized by their music. These four cats are considered to be the pioneers of west coast Hip Hop, and I believe that. Their style is crazy, and very satisfying to longing ears. This is their second album; the album I started out with. I just recently downloaded their first album Bizzare Ride II The Pharcyde. You may remember the single Runnin' from back in the day. If you don't already have this album, download it right now. Add it to you library! It's definitely going into the Best Of Section...it's a classic.

Get It!

Password: crosti_10

No comments: