The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Monday, August 18, 2008

True Hip Hop indeed.

Surreal & The Sound Providers - True Indeed

1. Intro
2. Just Gettin' Started
3. The Lesson
4. Push On
5. Truth Be Told
6. Place To Be
7. Night To Remember
8. Walk in The Park
9. Gifted
10. They Call Me
11. Life & Rhymes
12. True Indeed
13. The Rundown

Alright kidds, we're going to get into some true Hip Hop right now. Surreal is a Florida based emcee. He is a true wordsmith, his rhymes are crystal clear, and very poetic. His flow melds perfectly with the production from The Sound Providers. Their style is very pretty similar to that of People Under The Stairs, Light Headed, Othello, and Crown City Rockers/Mission; very jazzy and chill. Most of Surreal's rhymes tell a story of hardships, and everyday life. I can't believe that I forgot about these guys, this is definitely one for the Best Of section, but anyway I'm going to cut this one short so you can get to listening.

Get It!

1 comment:

ladyinwaiting said...

thank you thank you always in need of real shit.