The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Friday, November 28, 2008

The Jazzy Remixes

Nas - I Am...The Jazzy Remixes

1. NY State of Mind pt. 2 feat. Perquisite and Benjamin Herman
2. Hate Me Now feat. Odetta
3. Favor for a Favor feat. Odetta
4. We Will Survive feat. The Roots
5. Ghetto Prisoners feat. Skipless
6. You Won't See Me Tonight feat. Dela
7. I Wanna Talk To You feat. Odetta
8. Nature's Shine feat. Thomas Sliffing
9. Dr. Knockboots feat. Odetta
10. Life is What You Make it feat. Odetta
11. Big Things feat. The Roots
12. Nas is Like feat. J Rawls
13. Kissing feat. J Dilla
14. Money is my Bitch feat. Perquisite and Benjamin Herman
15. Undying Love feat. Arts the Beatdoctor

Pretty sweet find here. I haven't given it a listen just yet, but you definitely should! Thanks to Heaps.

Get It!

No comments: