The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Saturday, November 29, 2008

My top 10 albums

Well, I've been out for a while now, and now I'm back with vengeance! Today I'm going to give you my top ten albums of all time. There's a few exceptions to the rule, but this is the general line up right here. And hereeeee we go:

10. Blue Scholars - Bayani9. Son of Ran - Tribute To Sky City
8. The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
7. Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt6. Nas - Illmatic5. Canto I - Entry Level/Elements
4. People Under The Stairs - O.S.T.3. Crown City Rockers - Earthtones
2. Giant Panda - Fly School Reunion1. Lupe Fiasco - Lupe Fiasco's Food and Liquor

Well, thats all folks. Remeber theres a few exceptions such as Binary Star's Masters of the Universe, Lupe's The Cool, Giant Panda's Electric Laser, a few more Roots albums, Canto I's While You Were Sleeping, Mission's One....and etc. Again this was just my general line up. Keyword general.

No comments: