The Stop

"I spit that uptown-body-rock-rolley-hop, and will a nigga ever shut me down? prolly not. Cause ever since I was a young lad I crushed emcees, kickin' ass takin' names at the trolley stop."

- Jay Electronica

Monday, September 15, 2008

Trolley Stop Ent. and The Morning Tilts present: The Cool Kids - Track 11 (Fresher Than You) and Track 6 (Wasting Time)

So here's the last batch of hot Cool Kids exclusives, and by quote of Shogun "The well has run dry". The last track I am presenting to you we like to call Fresher Than You, and its bangin! Out of all the tracks we've put up this one is my favorite, hence saving the best for last. Also we've decided to give you a few bonus unnamed tracks produced by Chuck Inglish, with Tenille laying some nice vocals over the electro influenced beats. Enjoy!

"The price of my nikes, niggas can't buy these, homie I'm fresher than you, and I know, to find another nigga like me, is highly unlikely, we bakin' cake and eatin it too"

The Cool Kids - Track 11 (Fresher Than You)

Bonus Tracks: Track 3 / Track 8 / Track 9

Now head on over to The Morning Tilts for the rest of the collection (Wasting Time)!


Previous tracks:

Track 7 (Nigga Please) and Track 10 (If It Rocks, Let It Knock)

Track 12 (Gold Chain) and Track 14 (Dreamin')

No comments: